CL Timberwall – Coming Soon!
- Engineered sustainable glazing system for use with today’s modern methods of construction.
- The primary materials used in CL Timberwall are Arkansas engineered wood and extruded aluminum profiles.
- The engineered timber laminated beams used in the CL Systems provide consistent structural values.
- Aluminum profiles are extruded from aluminum billets that contain the highest possible content level of recycled aluminum.
Benefits of Engineered Timber
- Engineered timber requires far less energy to be produced. It creates the lowest levels of greenhouse emissions, air pollution, water pollution, and solid when compared to the production of aluminum or steel.
- Timber uses the least amount of ecological resources.
- During its growth, wood absorbs Co2 from the environment.
- Due to its inherent properties, timber provides greater U-values when compared to aluminum or steel, resulting in energy savings for the building.