Diamon-Fusion Hydrophobic Glass Coating
Hydrophobic coating provides a smooth layer that repels water, dirt and other contaminants to keep surfaces cleaner longer. Hydrophobic coatings can be applied to glass and other silica-based surfaces like porcelain, tile, granite and quartz.
- Reduce maintenance costs by cutting your cleaning time and the frequency at which you have to clean.
- Maintain the appearance and value of your projects.
- Prevent the loss of performance of energy-efficient glass.
Hydrophobic Coating Applications
- IG units for commercial or high-end residential applications
- Exterior and interior coatings
- Shower doors and glass shower enclosures
- Display glass
- Marble, granite, and quartz surfaces. (Any surface containing silica.)
Building owners report that hydrophobic coatings have reduced their cleaning frequency as much as 90%.
Glass Protective Coating
Construction schedules frequently call for glass to be installed while other potentially damaging construction activities are being undertaken. This often causes damage to the glass. At CenterLine, we’ve run into these issues on numerous projects over the last 30 years and are pleased to have found a cost-effective way to help address the problem.
One of the most recent products we’ve brought to the commercial market is called Diamon-Fusion. It’s an optically clear, protective coating that transforms ordinary glass or silica-based surfaces into a high-performance water-repellent and scratch-resistant surface. By filling in the microscopic peaks and valleys of the glass surfaces, Diamon-Fusion creates an ultra-thin, invisible barrier that protects those same surfaces from stains, corrosion, scratches, and other environmental pollutants.
Shower glass not treated with a protective coating is exposed to mineral contaminants, leaching, and calcium deposits that will cause etching and hard water stains on the glass.
Application Methods – Vapor Deposition Chamber
75 glass panels can be treated on all sides at the same time with virtually no labor.