Curtain Wall and Storefront
A glass curtain wall is a light-weight aluminum-framing system that houses glass or metal panels without supporting the weight of a roof or floor. Instead, gravity loads while wind resistance transfers weight from the surface to the building’s floor line. Usually, curtain walls comprise part of a building’s wall system.
Curtain Wall and Storefront Fabrication Capabilities
- Direct import of CAD files for hole locations for CNC.
- Includes hole placement for customized sunshading systems.
- Hole locations (+/-) .016 tolerance.
- Fabrication options from partial to complete fabrication of the system.
- Customer or vendor-supplied materials.
- The system can come pre-fabricated or shipped ready for fabrication.
- Unitized, utilizing 983 quick-cure silicone, is available now.
- Able to be shipped to a commercial carrier or client-preferred location.